Testimonials

This Blog consists entirely of the comments emailed or posted to me by people that have seen me perform

The Temple of Apollo, Stourhead Gardens 20.09.13

Dear Lizz,

I'm so sorry I didn't get to chat with you after the ceremony. I just wanted to say how fab you were and you really made my day very special. When you started playing as I came up the hill I almost started to cry it was so beautiful (and Shane said so did he :). 

And when you played Meditation during the ceremony I remember looking out at you and the beautiful backdrop and thinking what a very special moment it was. Everyone loved Ashoken Farewell and my Dad told me he asked you to play it again afterwards :)

Shane said you were blue by the time you finished playing! It did get very chilly up there! Despite that I hope you enjoyed it.
So again thank you so much for making our wonderful day even more special. 

Geri x

No comments:

Post a Comment