Testimonials

This Blog consists entirely of the comments emailed or posted to me by people that have seen me perform

05.03.16 St Geroges Church, Waterlooville, Portsmouth

Name: Anthony Drew
Image result for st george's church waterlooville
Rating: 10/10

Public Review:

I would like to first thank Lizz for being so helpful with the buildup of our wedding and for being so accommodating to our song choices. We chose a song which was not in her song list for the brides entrance and she played it to perfection!

I would also like to thank Lizz for her corporation with the organist at the wedding. He was not an easy man to get along with but she handled him like a professional which made the ceremony perfect.

Lizz was the perfect performer and I would recommend her for any event. Thank you from both Samantha and I. You were truly magnificent and we are truly grateful for such a beautiful Performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment