Testimonials

This Blog consists entirely of the comments emailed or posted to me by people that have seen me perform

16.05.15 The George Hotel, Best Western, Lichfield


Hi Lizz,

I just wanted to thank you so much for playing at our wedding. We thought you were amazing. Everyone said how wonderful you were! You were definitely a hit with all our guests and the children loved you!
You made our day so special and we can't thank you enough.
If I can write a review anywhere just expressing how talented and such a lovely person you are, please let me know and I gladly express our thoughts.

Take Care and carry on playing your mesmerizing music.

Sarah and Paul xx  
(bride and groom)


















Hi Lizz, 

Here are the photos I took of you at the wedding on Saturday with my daughter and niece. They both had a great time following their pied violinist round the room!

Thanks again,

Andrew
(guest)

No comments:

Post a Comment